love?

Kindergarten?
love is giving her your chocolate milk. love is chasing him around at reccess. love is infecting him with cooties. love is a smile.

Middle School?
love is no man's land, unknown. love is a flower bud. love is telling everyone else you like him, but not telling him. love is naive.

High School?
love is a rollercoaster. love is lost. love is found. love is texting everyday...all day. love is control of your weekend hours. love is loss of sleep from talking all night. love is holding hands. love is a wink from across the room. love is lust.

Marriage?
love is compromise. love is sacrifice. love is your other half. love is making him his favorite meal... everynight. love is doing the dishes for her. love is true. love is deep. love is combining two perfectly fine lives into one amazing life.

love is selfless. love is work, but love is worth it. love is anxiousness. love is wanting them to be happy, even without you. love is wanting their success. love is anything for their smile. love is unconditional.

Comments

  1. This made me smile and say "Oh my heck this is so true!" Totally loved this and how you showed what love is to every age group. Super relatable and super awesome. Stellar job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This was perfect! I loved the stages as well, brings back memories and makes me excited about the future.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like they way you showed how people slowly mature in the ways they love as they mature

    ReplyDelete
  4. You Writing has meaning. I feel like Kyle Nelson wrote this this himself. Your a genius

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just loved this, its so true. I liked how the love grews up with someone!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Marriage?
    love is compromise. <--- This is the line I stole

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment