just lovin me

so i didnt shower today, and you still kissed me. you even knew... and you kissed me.

i tripped when we walked, but then you held my hand tighter...you didnt even laugh.

you saw my math grade. you knew X didnt equal 3. but it didnt equal 1 either, like you said. we laughed.

homework consumed me, so you sleep on the couch. but we're in the same room, so that means we're together.

i go upstairs for 5 minutes and caught you. you looked alone and scared. but then you saw me and return to the dream.

my voice cracks singing in your car. you told me to scream louder, its pretty.

you say my name to see my face, then smile that smile. my scarlet face betrays me. i still smile back.  

my flaws are perfect. trying to be perfect makes me flawed.

you know my past. but still want to be my present. ill keep you. a gift.

you want all of my days. all of my nights. i think you have good meds to keep you sane with me.

our schedules hate us lately. but even a minute resesitates me.


Comments