No Ordinary Love





Flashback to when I thought I loved you. And yet, today, my love grows for you still. Day by day. 


You still give me butterflies with a simple look, even after nearly 4 years together.... I think from the first moment I saw you I felt some force, greater than ourselves, “pulling” me to you. Some days I’m overwhelmed with gratitude that God put you in my path for us to meet again. Because I truly believe I loved you long before 2014. 


I’m so crazy stupid in love with you Rathen J. Always have been, always will be. But probably even more tomorrow than I do today and today is even greater than yesterday....


I know I can be hard to live with and the past two years have been hard, because of my health. 


You’ll never truly know the depth of the guilt I feel over that... but the only thing I hope you can ALWAYS know is how much you mean to me and how much you DO for me, even within the simplest of gestures. 


It’s true that we don’t have it as easy as ordinary couples, but ours is no ordinary love. 


Sometimes I catch you staring at me from across the room, or you give me a subtle and private wink or smile in a crowded room, just to remind me that you love me, even after the horrible things I’ve put you through. 


Ray, YOU are my LIGHT in this world right now and I can’t thank you enough!! At times I don’t feel deserving of the kind of love you give me. God is so great and knew exactly what I needed in my eternal companion. I’ll be loving you for eternity and then forever after that.... 




Comments